Make calls, find destinations and access your favorite music quickly and easily with the groundbreaking Uconnect™ System+ from the Jeep® brand.
Whether you're headed up a mountain, or driving to the store, it's part of what makes every ride in the 2012 Grand Cherokee feel grand.
Feature AvailabilitySelect model for specs:
- Media Center 130 CD / MP3 Radio
- Includes Audio Jack for Mobile Devices, SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Standard on:
- Media Center 430 CD / DVD / MP3 / HDD / NAV Radio
- Includes 40 GB Hard Drive with 6,700 Song Capacity, 6.5-inch Touchscreen Display, Audio Jack for Mobile Devices, Remote USB Port, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Uconnect™ Voice Command of Handsfree Phone and Music. Standard on:
- Media Center 430N CD / DVD / MP3 / HDD / NAV Radio
- Includes 40 GB Hard Drive with 6,700 Song Capacity, 6.5-inch Touchscreen Display, Audio Jack for Mobile Devices, Garmin® Navigation (N/A Voice Command), Remote USB Port, SiriusXM Travel Link™ with one year of Service, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with one year of Service, Uconnect™ Voice Command of Handsfree Phone, Music & Navigation. Standard on:
- Available on:
- Media Center 730N CD / DVD / MP3 / HDD / NAV Radio
- Includes 30 GB Hard Drive with 4,250 Song Capacity, 6.5-inch Touchscreen Display, Audio Jack for Mobile Devices, GPS Navigation with Voice Command, Remote USB Port, Sirius® Travel Link™ with One-year of Service, Sirius Satellite Radio with One-year of Service, Uconnect™ Voice Command of Handsfree Phone, Music & Navigation. Standard on:
- Available on:
- Uconnect® Phone with Voice Command
- Rearview Mirror Auto Dim Mirror with Microphone
- Rear DVD Entertainment Center Group (not available with CommandView® Dual-Pane Sunroof)
- Uconnect™ Web
- Available from:
- GARMIN® TO YOUR AID
Available on the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the Uconnect radio featuring optional GPS Navigation from Garmin®, the name recognized by drivers everywhere as the dependable, must-have navigation tool. The new radio features Garmin's intuitive user interface, and brings the Garmin consumer experience to a factory in-dash audio. You'll get even more for your money if you choose Jeep® Grand Cherokee Laredo with an available 20-inch wheel and Garmin Navigation Group.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
With over 130 channels, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, part of the Uconnect™ System, brings you more of what you love. You get 100% commercial-free music from nearly every genre, artist-dedicated channels and live performances you can't hear anywhere else. Hear the best sports coverage with live play-by-play and expert talk including every NFL® game, every NASCAR® race, college sports and more.
Hear the biggest and most compelling names in talk, like Howard Stern and Martha Stewart, laugh-out-loud comedy with Jamie Foxx's The Foxxhole and Blue Collar Comedy, world-class news, family programming, local traffic & weather every 4 minutes and much more. The first year of service is provided at no charge. Now more than ever, everything worth listening to is on Sirius.
- Media Center Radios
Think of it as command central. Advanced Uconnect™ Media Center radios let you store thousands of songs, select playlists, play videos, view photos and more. Properly equipped models let you listen to SiriusXM Satellite Radio and navigate. And if equipped with Uconnect Phone, the radio accepts voice commands.
- Audio Systems
We partner with high-end audio companies to offer available premium audio systems with a full-range of sound. Base systems are also available for those who like to keep it simple without sacrificing quality.
- Audio Input Jack
Your commute and your audio library are a good couple. Grab an adapter and plug your iPod® mobile device (or similar MP3 device) into the 3.5-mm auxiliary jack.
The new Ipad app
Explore the all-new Grand Cherokee on this application made for your iPad.Get the app
The All-NewExperience Grand
As Seen on TV
All things Jeep®.Tune in
Broadcast on YouTube®
PROTECT UP TO 5000+ COMPONENTSLearn more
Authentic Jeep® accessoriesPersonalize your vehicle
Jeep® brand fuel efficiency
Jeep® vehicle MPG.Take a look